Make Your Reservation
- Pick your Dates
- Pick your Accommodation
- You will confirm your reservation with a payment by credit card, PayPal or bitcoin.
Share Important Details
- Share your flight # or arrange for pickup Montego Bay, Negril, or Sav La Mar
- Tell us about any food preferences or allergies
- Make special stocking requests
- You’ll get important details like a recommended pack list and tips for immigration
Arriving at Camp
- Check in to your room and get a tour of the grounds
- Begin scheduling your Eco Adventures
- Enjoy the included traditional Jamaica Meals (or one’s expertly prepared for you special diet).
- When your stay is over we’ll take you to the airport in Montego Bay.
- We have flexible checkout times so there is no need to hurry
- This all inclusive price is $179 per day per person
Sample Itinerary 14 Day Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive at Camp Cabarita, get settled into your room, meet the staff and see the beautiful sites.
Day 2: Walk to our neighbors, Mayfield Falls, to hike the waterfalls and swim in the natural fresh water pools. Enjoy a popping bamboo bonfire at night.
Day 3: Relax down in the river and in the sun. Tour our neighbour’s farms of sugar cane, pineapple, honey banana, too many tropical fruits to list and vegetables of every kind. Take a walk to the nearby shops and bars to play dominoes and get to know the locals.
Day 4: Eco Hike the through the local mountains with an experienced guide.
Day 5: Hike to a nearby cavernous cave in a local mountain top.
Day 6: Appleton Rum Tour in the morning. Roaring river and caves in the afternoon.
Day 7: Go to Blue Hole in the morning. Head to the West End in the afternoon to snorkel and see the sites. Have dinner on the cliffs followed by evening entertainment.
Day 8: Spend the day at local springs and spend the day there. Lunch prepared.
Day 9: Take a trip to the nearest city, Sav, to shop the local farmers market and come back to help as little or as much with the preparation of traditional Jamaican meals.
Day 10 Community Event
Day 11 Beach Day, Paddleboard and Sunbathe, Glass Bottom Boats read our Ultimate Negril Day Guide
Day 12 Lounging/Wading Day Day
Day 13 We do have a fresh lotion of cucumber, aloe, coconut oil, Spa Day, Massage $60 Body Scrub $60, Facial $40, Manicure $25, Pedicure Available $30
Day 14 Mountain Top Hike, challenging climb to a local mountain top