Answers to the most frequently asked questions . . .
1. Camp Cabarita is an eco lodge and retreat on 4-acre farm and tropical forest located on the Cabarita River in Westmoreland, Jamaica.
3. Camp Cabarita is about a 1 hour ride from Sangster International Airport in Montego Bay.
4. Expect running water, restrooms & showers, separate quarters, and local cuisine bursting with flavor.
5. Camp Cabarita is surrounded by tropical forest. Temperatures are between 75 and 85 degrees year-round.
6. Buddy, O’Neil, and Ryan are Camp Cabarita’s permanent team members. Learn more about us here
7. Camp Cabarita has electricity in its dining area & rooms.
8. Verizon as well as various international cell phone service work on the property. The default contact number for Camp Cabarita is 876-520-7825.
9. Camp Cabarita is very safe and secure; staffed 24/7, and located in a sparsely populated neighborhood.
CAMP CAB FAQ
– do I need a car
– how to get to camp cabarita mb, negril, sav, elsewehere
– where is camp cabarita
– how much does it cost
– what does it include
– how long should i stay
– pack list
– travel tips
– communication / internet / phone
– immigration & customs