Camp Cabarita is known for it’s awesome home cooked meals from fresh seasonal ingredients, many of which are grown right on site. A traditional Jamaican breakfast also the National Dish which is “Ackee and Saltfish” along with steamed calaloo.
A typical breakfast includes:
- Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice
- Gleen Plantain Porridge
- Local Farm Fresh Eggs with Jamaican Curry
- Sliced Avocado (in Jamaican Patois “Pear”)
- Seasonal Fruits
- Steamed Calaloo – (a leafy green similar to Collard Green or Kale
– (a gluten free flatbread made from cassava root)
Camp breakfasts are large, diverse and satisfying. It’s the perfect way for eco travelers get ready for an active day of adventures.